We support many content providers with Universal to ensure you can show content from all across the web. * WordPress to show your WordPress blog posts, either from WordPress.com or self-hosted WordPress sites, in your app. * Youtube to show Youtube channels, Youtube playlists or live videos right in your app. * Radio so you users can listen to Radio or Shoutcast/Icecast streams in your app, with metadata/now playing information and automated album art. * WooCommerce functionality to integrate your WooCommerce Store into your app, users can browse products, add them to the cart, checkout, login and view their recent orders. * WebView is available to show webpages, either online or offline. * Facebook to show your Facebook Page feed. * TV & Live Streams to show live TV and video streams in HD. * SoundCloud to play SoundCloud playlists and user uploads. * RSS and Podcasts to show RSS feeds and articles in your app, optionally with Audio. * Instagram, to show your Instagram posts. * Tumblr, to show a gallery of Tumblr user images. * Flickr, to show a Flickr gallery or album. * Twitter to show tweets based on a hashtag, query or username. * Maps, to show GeoJSON locations in your app. * Pinterest to show a Pinterest Board. * WordPress Audio, to create an MP3 or ringtones app and let users listen to your hosted audio in your app. Above in the description you’ll find a more detailed description of each content provider and screenshots.
- Unlimited Items — You can use & combine as many Blogs, Timelines, Feeds, Channels, Playlists, Stations, Webpages, etc as you want. Optionally add icons and create sections.
- Beautiful Design — We took great care of the UI of this template to make sure it is focussed on your content. Display the articles and videos in styled detail views with parallax scrolling header images and fading navigation bars.
- Completely native — The app is written completely in Swift with native layout files.
- Notifications build-in — Support for notifications by OneSignal is completely build in, all you have to do is configure your OneSignal ID and configure your certificates and you can send notifications to your users. Notifications can open in the in-app webview, or in Safari.
- Admob Banners & Interstitial — Easily enable banners throughout you app and instantly monetize your application. Also supports interstitials shown during navigation on a configurable interval.
- Customizable & Brand-able — Make your app yours by customizing theme colors & using your own icons. You can also choose between multiple styles for your Navigation drawer, for example by setting a header image. Easily translatable.
- Tabs & Sliding Menu — Organise and navigate your content using tabs and/or the sliding menu drawer. You can also use category screens to organise content.
- In App Purchases* — Provide your users with the option to remove ads and/or unlock additional content with a quick in-app purchase to monetise your app.
- Social — Let your users share content from your app to other apps
- Connection Manager — No connection message when no internet. Error handling is also integrated.
- In-App Videoplayer — Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
- About Dialog — Display about dialog with a link to your own contact page.
- Dynamic Remote Configurations — Define your app’s configuration easily using our free Configuration tool. Your app will load based on this configuration, and you can update your apps configuration remotely, no need to update the app itself.
- Great Documentation — Step by step instructions on how to configure your template from scratch.
Works with RSS feeds per the RSS 2.0 specification. Works with Youtube Channels & Playlists. For self-hosted WordPress installations, version 4.7 or higher is recommended. Most WordPress themes and plugins should be compatible with our plugin, however we can not guarantee full 3rd party plugin and theme support. WooCommerce works with the WooCommerce REST API V2 and supports categories, regular products & variable products and has checkout in WebView. Radio player works with media formats supported by AVPlayer. In order to comply with App Store submission guidelines, all hosted remote resources you use with Universal need to be IPV6 compatible. Universal for IOS currently has no RTL support built-in.
Important notice: Pinterest has currently stopped its API service and API access is no longer available, which means that native Pinterest content in the app is currently not supported. We are currently awaiting Pinterest API updates. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Universal is compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad and uses Storyboards & Autolayouts. Please keep in mind that the compatibility and features of Universal for IOS may be different from Universal for Android. We recommend to edit Universal for IOS in the latest version of XCode.
Questions & Demo
If you have any questions regarding this template, you can always ask your question in the comments section.
Can I run this on Windows? Compiling the template requires the latest version of XCode, which can only run on MacOS. However, you can install MacOS on your machine as a dual boot or in a virtual machine. Alternative, you can use a service like like MacInCloud to run MacOS and Xcode from the cloud. And finally, you can consider hiring to compile the template for you
https://scriptadvisors.com/universal-for-ios-full-multi-purpose-ios-app/ Script Advisors AFFILIATE DOSCLOSURE : This article may contain Affiliate links, It means if you click on some of the link I will get a small commissions.